Heavy Duty, Extreme Performance
The MLI series delivers extreme Lithium Ion performance even under the harshest conditions, such as high charge and discharge currents, wet environments, mechanical shocks or vibrations. This is realised by combining our best Lithium-Ion Phosphate (LiFePO4) cells with a proprietary Battery Management System (BMS) inside a sturdy, waterproof housing. The sophisticated Mastervolt BMS ensures optimal use of each individual cell. Integrated battery monitoring provides you with accurate and up-to-date information on the state of your battery. Integrated NMEA 2000, CZone or MasterBus communication allows complete system integration, to ensure the best possible recharging, while maximizing the lifetime of your battery.
• Extreme performance, heavy duty Lithium Ion batteries.
• BMS and LiFePO4 chemistry according to highest safety standards.
• Saves up to 70 % in space and weight.
• More than three times the life span of traditional batteries.
• Fast charging within 60 minutes.
• High charge / discharge rate up to 2.5 C.
• Integrated battery monitoring (Ah consumed, state of charge).
• Series connection up to 10 batteries possible.
• MasterBus communication with any Mastervolt battery charger.
• CZone and NMEA 2000 compatible.
• Waterproof electronics compartment.
• Designed according to UN38.3.
• CE, E-Mark and DNV-GL (pending).
CAUTION! For additional safety, Mastervolt stipulates the use of a safety relay as mandatory part of the battery installation.
• Safety relay 12 volt, BLA code BS-7700B
• Safety relay 24 volt, BLA code BS-7702B
BS-7700B Solenoid ML 500a 12v RBS W/Manctrl
BS-7702B Solenoid ML 500a 24v RBS W/Mancont