The Epsilon super-high holding power anchor builds upon the legendary Delta® anchor’s robustness and quality. Its concave fluke and ballast keel ensure market-leading holding power and rapid setting, while maintaining self-launching characteristics with Lewmar bow rollers and retaining the same shank geometry as the original Delta®.
Time-proven materials are used throughout the range: manganese steel for the galvanised version, and a 316/2205 stainless steel combination for the stainless version.
• Super-High Holding Power
• Galvanised and stainless steel versions
• Anti-snagging design
• Optional righting roll bar for sailboat application
• Full range from 6-63kg (For anchors over 40Kg please contact BLA customer Service)
• Ballasted tip for fast setting
• Fully compatible with Lewmar bow rollers
1 Damage by deformation or bending is not covered by this guarantee.
2 Lloyd’s Test Certificate is available for individual anchors by arrangement.
|BLA Code Gal||BLA Code S/Steel||Anchor Weight kg||lb||A mm||B mm||C mm||D mm||E mm|